Sunday, December 19, 2010

Bank Exams Model Question Papers


Directions (Qs. 106?110) : In each sentence 
below four words have been printed in bold type, which are 
numbered (A), (B), (C), (D).  One of these words may be 
either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the 
sentence.  The number of that word is the answer.  If all 
the four words are spelt correctly, the answer is (E), 
i.e., all correct. 
106. He had experienced (a) / a purposefully (b) / 
discussion (c) / on topics of our interest. (d) / All 
correct (e) 
 Ans: ( b )  
  
107. To solve a (a) / problem, one needs to have (b) / 
intelligent and firm (c) / determination. (d) / All correct 
(e)
 Ans: ( c )  
  
108. Many legends (a) / superstions endow the moon with 
(b) / a beauty and mistery which will (c) / linger for 
countless years. (d) / All correct (e)
 Ans: ( c )  
  
109. People in our country are distressed (a) / by the 
spate of strikes, an almost (b) / perpetual go-slow and 
(c) / increadibly low productivity. (d) / All correct (e)
 Ans: ( d )  
  
110. The faces of the (a) / twins were so (b) / 
identical that we could not (c) / differentiate between 
them. (d) / All correct (e)
 Ans: ( c )  
  
 Directions (Qs. 111?115) : In each of the following 
questions five words are given, which are numbered I, II, 
III, IV and V.  By using all the five words, each only 
once, you have to frame a meaningful and grammatically 
correct sentence.  The correct order of the words is the 
answer.  Choose from the five alternatives the one having 
the correct order of words and mark it as your answer on 
the answer sheet. 
111. I.  interested  II.  in   III.  
children
IV. are  V.  games
 (a) III,  IV,  I,  II,  V
 (b) V,  IV,  I,  II,  III
 (c) III,  IV,  V, I,  II
 (d) III,  V,  IV,  I,  II
 (e) III,  IV,  II, V, I
 Ans: ( a )  III,  IV,  I,  II,  V
  
112. I.  was  II.   to  III.   he
VI.  go  V.   ready
 (a) III,  I,  II,  IV,  V
 (b) I,  III,  IV,  II,  V
 (c) III,  IV,  II,  V,  I
 (d) I,  II,  IV,  III,  V
 (e) III,  I,  V,  II,  IV
 Ans: ( e )  III,  I,  V,  II,  IV
  
113. I. found II. lost III. his
IV. book V. we
 (a) V,  II,  III,  I,  IV
 (b) III,  IV,  II,  V,  I
 (c) V,  I,  III,  II,  IV
 (d) V,  II,  III,  IV,  I
 (e) III,  IV,  V,  II,  I
 Ans: ( c )  V,  I,  III,  II,  IV
  
114. I. of II. he III. proud
IV. me V. was
 (a) V,  II,  IV,  I,  III
 (b) II,  V,  IV,  I,  III
 (c) IV,  V,  III,  I,  II
 (d) II,  V,  III,  I,  IV
 (e) II,  III,  V,  I,  IV
 Ans: ( d )  II,  III,  V,  I,  IV
  
115. I. decision II. happy III. made
IV. your V. me
 (a) IV,  III,  V,  II,  I
 (b) IV,  I,  III,  V,  II
 (c) II,  I,  III,  V,  IV
 (d) IV,  I,  V,  III,  II
 (e) II,  III,  V,  IV,  I
 Ans: ( b )  IV,  I,  III,  V,  II
  
 Directions (Qs. 116?120) : In the following 
questions, five words are given out of which only one is 
mis-spelt.  Find that mis-spelt word and indicate it in the 
Answer Sheet.
116. (a) combination
 (b) exageration 
 (c) hallucination 
 (d) admonition 
 (e) clinical 
 Ans: ( b )  exageration
 
117. (a) sacrosanct
 (b) sacrelege
 (c) sacred
 (d) sacrament
 (e) segment
 Ans: ( b )  sacrelege
 
118. (a) allitration
 (b) allowance
 (c) almighty
 (d) almanac
 (e) illicit
 Ans: ( a )  allitration
  
119. (a) idiosyncrasy
 (b) idealise
 (c) idiosy
 (d) ideology
 (e) ieonoclass
 Ans: ( c )  idiosy
  
120. (a) jaundise
 (b) jasmine
 (c) jevelin
 (d) jarving
 (e) judgement
 Ans: ( a )  jaundise

0 comments:

Post a Comment